Would you like to set up your own desk for permanent recruitment?
To work for a business with high staff retention due to the collaborative nature and culture?
To be continuously rewarded for your hard work and success?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and growth-focused Head of Permanent Recruitment to lead our newly established Permanent Recruitment division.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is highly ambitious and is looking to have the opportunity to take full ownership and scale the division in their chosen direction.
This is an exciting opportunity within Red Rhino Resourcing where you will get all the support that you need to make the permanent division a success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This is a 360 recruitment role so you will be required to generate your own client list
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their hiring needs and providing tailored solutions
- You will manage the end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing vacancies, writing job adverts, and pre-screening candidates
- Stay updated on industry trends and best recruitment practices
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Track, evaluate, and report on the key metrics to our Managing Director
- A self-starter attitude is essential for this position, you must be able to use your own initiative and be resourceful.
- Extensive recruitment experience
- Proven capability in influencing business success
- Knowledge of recruitment legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- A human and consultative approach to delivering recruitment services
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Commission / Bonus Structure - monthly & annually (uncapped)
- Weekly & monthly incentives and bonuses
- 24 days Holiday + Birthday + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Company Sick Pay
- Maternity and paternity provision
- Health Assured program
- Career progression
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive high numbers of applications for the role.